One of the most famous subjects in Feng Shui philosophy is the fan. It is considered not only a popular decoration in China, but also a means of protection from negative energy. Today, it is often used for decoration and it is decorated with walls in many houses of our country. Therefore, it will not be superfluous to learn how to hang a fan on the wall, and what the specific location of this accessory says.
The value of the fan in the Chinese doctrine
Initially, the fan appeared in China, and men fanned themselves with it. Then the accessory gained popularity in Japan. Of particular importance, he is still endowed in the teaching of Feng Shui.
Veer is the mascot of eternal life and an erotic symbol. Often it draws hieroglyphs, depict animals and plants. Some are dedicated to love, others attract success and good luck. According to Feng Shui, this particular tool is able to protect the house from negative energy, human envy.
Today, many are experiencing the wonderful properties of the fan. If you fan yourself for some time, you can feel a surge of strength. It is believed that, together with the air flow, it carries positive energy. Its properties are activated when selected and used correctly.
Which fan to choose?
Color and pattern of the fan play an important role. So, blossoming sakura brings love and tenderness to the house, peacock - success, butterfly - fun, and lotus - good luck. Although in any case, it all depends on the taste of man. The main thing is that the chosen talisman should bring aesthetic pleasure, and if you wish, you can put any picture you like on your canvas with your own hands.
When choosing a fan for the wall should consider some recommendations:
- If the room is quite spacious, you can hang a big fan on the wall. A small fan will not work properly in such a room.
- For a small room you need to purchase a fan of the appropriate size.
- The fan should fit the color scheme of the interior. It is better to avoid too bright acid shades. Look good pastel colors.
- It is worth paying attention to the material from which the attribute is made. It should be quite dense and pleasant to the touch. Traces of paint should not remain on the skin after touching the fan. In the canvas should not be openings.
There are bilateral fans. They will also have magical power if used as directed.
In stores, Japanese fans are sold less frequently. However, they are quite popular and there are two types: Sensu and uchiva. Sansu can fold and unfold, it consists of plates, and uchiva is made of wire and fabric, it cannot fold.
Wall fan can be easily made by hand. To do this, you need two skewers of wood, glue, a needle with a thread, paper or fabric, material for decoration. The manufacturing process involves the following steps:
- Having decided on the sizes and forms, cut preparation from paper.
- The blank should be folded with an accordion so that the folds remain obvious and noticeable. Next, fix its edges on wooden skewers, and sew the ends together.
- Using ribbons, rhinestones and paints, give the fan the desired look. Secure these items with glue.
If the vane is made of cloth, the folds should be ironed carefully.
Having a little imagination and having spent a minimum of efforts, you can create a real work of art with your own hands. In this way, you can create a whole composition using several paper fans and experimenting with their arrangement.
Where better to hang a fan?
Using a fan, you can remove bad energy from any room. Usually it is positioned so that it protects the home from malevolent people (in the south of the house). It doesn't matter if it is a kitchen or a living room.
Depending on the goal you can place a specific fan on a specific wall:
- If the task is to obtain working energy, then the fan is hung behind his back in the office or the room where labor activity is usually carried out. It should hang at an angle of 45 degrees and be turned upwards.
- A red fan opposite the front door will attract good luck to the dwelling. Fan must be small.
- It is customary to hang a fan with the image of a cedar in the east of the home. This will help preserve the health of all family members.
- In the bedroom it is better to hang a golden fan with the image of paired figures. This will strengthen family relationships. Hang it directly above his head can not be.
- For those who are looking for a soul mate or suffer from unhappy love, it is better to place this piece of furniture in the south-west of the room.
- In the east, you can arrange the fan with the fish depicted on it. Such an attribute in the house will help attract financial well-being.
- It is better to hang the talisman in a room where there is stagnation of energy. It is necessary to direct the veil to the part of the room that needs recharging. Hang it up only vertically, handle down.
If you can not hang a fan in the specified location, you can choose any wall.
The main thing is to send it right. In order to prevent mistakes and correctly position the attribute of the Chinese doctrine, it is advised to familiarize yourself with the geoscience of the Middle Kingdom.
How to attach a fan to the wall?
Before placing the fan in the right place, you should fan the room several times. You can attach a fan to the wall using the simplest tools and in absolutely different ways. Below are a few ideas:
- For this method, you will need fishing line and nails. We hammer several nails into the wall and hook the fan on them with the help of eyelets made of fishing line. All measurements need to be carried out in advance.
- To hang a big fan, attach it with a screw. It is necessary to drill a hole in the wall, insert a dowel, and the veil itself needs to be fixed on the screw, having made a hole in the canvas.
- Those who already have an attribute of Feng Shui in the apartment, used a variety of attachment methods, using pins, office pens. Some glue the fan to the wall with scotch tape or glue.
Sometimes fans are already sold with a finished suspension, they are very easy to mount. It is important to fix it well on the wall so that it does not fall and do not injure anyone.
Chinese fan - a beautiful decorative element. Proper use of it will make this attribute a real talisman for a house or apartment. To create a cozy and pleasant atmosphere with the help of a beautiful fan, it is not necessary to believe in ancient teachings.